In case you are new to the world of large applique designs, let me fill you in. A large applique design is one which needs 2 or more hoopings, with the joining completed as you stitch, in the hoop. The beauty of my large applique designs is you can quickly create a 3D Design much larger than your hoop.
Our In the hoop Table Topper is made in 7 segments - joined easily in-the-hoop like a Jig-saw.
- With your 4x4 hoop you create a Topper measuring 25 x 24 cms 10 x 9.5 inch
- With your 5x7 hoop you create a Topper measuring 38 x 36cm 14.5 x 14 inch
This set includes:
- 4x4 Hoop - Tea Cup and Sunflower designs
- 5x7 Hoop - Tea Cup and Sunflower designs with an outer frame
For added versatility
- To make a single In-the-hoop Coaster, use design# 7
- The Topper is completely reversible, so you can use a different backing fabric to create a completely different topper.
- The 5x7 size uses Two fabrics, so you could 'fussy cut' your favourite fabric to use instead of an embroidery design
- If you have editing software, I am more than happy for you to add your own designs, to create unique Toppers for yourself
SF5X7 - 5x7 hoop
SF - 4x4 hoop
TC5X7 5x7 Hoop
TC 4x4 hoop
Watch Kay stitch out the Topper
My Top 2 Blogs to read for this design would be our:
Topics include Helpful tips, plus free project instructions for making Reading Pillows, Cushions, Bags - all items you could add our Large Applique Animals to
This shows the size difference between 5x7 and 4x4 hoops
Hester created this beautiful Topper
Click here to view more designs made by our Kreative Kiwi group members for more inspiration!