arrow_circle_down Free Going Camping
I loved this artwork from Embroidering Colors. I thought it would be a quick stitching set you could use to distinguish your 'camping' tea towels from your home towels, or use for gifts for anyone 'Going Camping'
- You get the five designs in 4x4 and 5x7 sizes
- Included formats in Download File: DST EXP HUS JEF PES VIP VP3 XXX
- Each size also has two versions:
- Single Continuous Line stitch (SGL)
- Triple Bean (TB) - a thicker stitch
These are so quick to stitch - I stitched up the Tea towel sample, and embroidered a piece of card that could be used to make a Bon Voyage card or Going away Card in about 20 minutes for both!
If you are new to embroidery
- Please read Bev’s Blog giving instructions for Embroidering on Towels
- Watch Kay’s video showing how to Embroider on Card