arrow_circle_down In the hoop Notables Bunting
NOTABLES MUSIC BUNTING by Kays Cutz
One for Music Lovers! - 5x7 Hoop
- BASS NOTES - From E2 to B3 including shapes and flats.
- TREBLE NOTES - From C4 to A5 including sharps and flats.
- UNIVERSAL BASS CHORDS - Major and minor.
- UNIVERSAL TREBLE CHORDS - Major and minor.
- CLEFS - Bass and treble.
- TIME SIGNATURES - Simple time.
- TYPES OF NOTES - Including rests.
- KEYS - Bass and treble
- A separate PDF sheet is included showing every panel in this set.
- Although each of the panels is different, the base for each panel is made in the same way.
- The various elements on each panel such as the clefs, accidentals, chords or notes, time signatures, rests and text, are stitched in the same order throughout.
- To take into account the many ways that this bunting could be used, it has been digitized to allow you to personalize it with little effort. You can use separate thread colours for each element or you can leave any off that you don't want.
- If you do not want to use your panels as bunting but wanted flash cards instead, you can leave off the eyelets just by skipping the colour stops for them, if you are not sure how to do this, please refer to the user manual for your embroidery machine.
- All the panels in this set have been checked for accuracy by music teacher Barbara Gustafson.