arrow_circle_down Free In the hoop Crochet Hook Roll
Free In the hoop Crochet Hook Roll by Faye's Threads
Faye has created this very cute Crochet Hook Roll, and is offering it for free!!
5x7 hoop required
Included formats in download: DST EXP HUS JEF PES VIP VP3 XXX
Where are your crochet hooks? Can you find them all? Can’t find the one you need, but know you have it somewhere? What you need is a Crochet Hook Roll!
The Crochet Hook Roll is quick and easy to make and is a great project for repurposing fabric. You know the bits I mean – the cotton shirt that is no longer fashionable but you can’t throw away; the sheet that is worn in the middle but the edges are still OK…
The design is for 5x7” hoop. It is done in two hoopings and joined together in the hoop.
Three variations are included in the download –
- Option 1 has seven larger slots.
- Option 2 has eight single crochet hook slots and three larger slots.
- Option 3 has fourteen single crochet hook slots.
- There is also a bonus file with the words ‘Crochet Hooks’
You will need –
- Four pieces of fabric 8 inches wide x 6 inches high
- One piece fabric 8 inches wide x 10 inches high
- Cut away stabiliser for body of the design.
- Water Soluble stabiliser for the cover flap
- 16-inch length of ribbon for securing the roll
- Matching bobbin thread for satin stitch on the flap
- Adhesive tape to secure fabric in hoop