Santa is out delivering presents around the world in his sleigh with his 9 reindeer, Rudolph of course lighting their way.
- The runner is made and joined entirely in the hoop, with the casing finished on a sewing machine.
- The runner consists of 11 panels,
- under the sleigh are the words Merry Christmas
- under each reindeer are their names so this should please many children.
- If you want to make table ware there are matching In the hoop coasters, or join 3 or 4 panels together to make a Placemat
- The Runner panels are rectangular, with reins joining each Reindeer
- The Coasters are square with curved edge, with each Reindeer standing alone, without the joining rein.
Watch Kay make the Santa's Night Out Table Runner
Gayla was awarded an Instant Win for her creative way of using Kays Santas Night Out Design to make this very cool Door Stop