30% DISCOUNT ON ALL DESIGNS (excludes $1.00 Deals) - Halloween Designs Just $1.00 (excludes New Releases)

Need to contact us - please email help@kreativekiwi.com


arrow_circle_down Hoop Help

Can you please tell me what the yellow stuff is that you have attached to your hoop? Looks like rubber rug pad/ shelf liner. How is it attached? I assume it is used to keep your stabilizer tight.
Posted: 2018-08-05 17:29 by Kathy