- Access FREE Designs
- Early access to New Designs
- 1 Click Login Access
- Faster Check-out
- CLUB Points
My Kiwi Account
Crazy Quilt Bag 2
I'm taking a Crochet class, and I needed a Tote Bag and 'case' to put my scissors and crochet hooks. I hope you like the design as much as I do!!
It all starts with the Crazy Patch Panel (this design is all about the 'Quilting')
The panel is made in 3 hoopings - created and joined in-the-hoop. The rest is done on your Sewing Machine.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE DESIGN FILES?
You get Full photo instructions to create the Quilted Panels (In-the-hoop)
Two options – Using One Fabric, with the Quilting as the decoration, (Tote Bag) or the true Crazy Patch Style where you add a variety of fabrics of your choice (Zipped Case)
- Finished Panel Size
- 5X7 Hoop – Width 10.5-inch Height 7 inch
- 6X10 Hoop – Width 15-inch Height 9.5 inch
You get the monogram we used on our Tote bag,
You get Full photo instructions to create the Tote Bag (6x10 Panel used)
- Finished Bag Size 12.5 inches high 10 inches wide 4 inch sides and base
You get Full photo instructions to create the Zipped Case (5x7 Panel used)
- Finished Case Size 10 inches wide – 7.5 inches’ high