Our Tissue Holder is made completely in-the-hoop. It has a separate lining, all with machine neatened seams, so no raw edges.
One design – so many possibilities! Full Alphabet included for personalisation.
I've made these for the Girls - initially to hook inside their School Bag, to hold tissues, but they love the size for their cell phones (admittedly they are small phones). The would like some more to use as coin purses.
- 2 Hoopings – Stippled Front and Back ** You can add your own embroidery design to the back
- 1 Hooping – Stippled front/Plain Fabric Backing
- Front and Back Lined – seams machine neatened in-the-hoop
- A Simplified ‘unlined front’ – Very quick – stitching shows on the inside of the Tissue Holder
- 4.2 by 6.10 inches 10 by 15 cm’s
Glennie used a variety of fabrics to show how versatile this design can be - Thanks for sharing!
The 'odd' bag is our Clutch Purse Design